The guitar Mauro Giuliani has all the features of a guitar made by a luthier: the soundboard is made of spruce or cedar, with the possibility to have a varnishing in shellac, back and sides are made of Indian rosewood, the neck is made of cedrella wood and the fingerboard is made of ebony; naturally, every single part is made of first quality solid wood.
It is a robust comfortable and performing instrument and you can buy it at a reasonable price.
Particular attention is given to the “identification of the different resonance frequencies”, thanks to Migliorini’s studies of acoustic physics applied to guitars. This ensures a rich free well-balanced suond.
Every single part is made of first quality solid wood.
The sound of the guitars Mauro Giuliani is well-balanced open and homogeneous; every register produces clean and clear sounds, every musical note is well-defined and there are not frequencies which stand out more than the others.
The timbre has a wide dynamic range: the lower register has a dark deep and intense colour, the higher register has clear transparent and bright colours.
Guitars Mauro Giuliani are completely created according to the Spanish tradition and according to the School of Granada, with a radial bracing pattern made up of five ribs.
CLASSICAL GUITARS MAURO GIULIANI: DATA SHEET
• Soundboard: European spruce – Canadian cedar
• Back and sides: Indian rosewood
• Neck: cedrella wood
• Ebony fretboard 19 frets
• Bridge: Indian rosewood
• Bindings: rosewood / maple
• Nut: synthetic ivory
• Bridge sleeper in real natural bone
• Acoustic scale length: 650 mm*
• Neck width: 52 mm at the nut, 63 mm at the 12th fret *
• Distance between strings:43,5 mm at the nut, 58 mm at the bridge*
• Neck thickness: 21 mm at the nut, 23 mm at the 9th fret
• Upper bout: 274 mm
• Waist: 236 mm
• Lower bout: 365 mm
• Soundboard length: 494 mm
• Sides height: 98 mm / 92 mm
• Weight: 1500 g
• Left-handed guitar: to order
Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.